Tool Ring System plugin for RPG Maker MV
This plugin adds in a Tool Ring System into your game, which your players
can access to switch their active tool. Tools, when used, will launch a
designated Common Event to allow your players to perform various tasks.
The Tool Ring System can be accessed by players using the "A" button on the
keyboard (or anything you wish to designate it to). There are a total of 8
slots that can be equipped and each can be easily accessed by pressing a
direction upon opening the Tool Ring System.
The active tool can be used via the "SPACE" bar (or whatever you wish).
1. Open up the Plugin Parameters.
2. Define which switch will determine the accessibility of the
Tool Ring System. THIS SWITCH MUST BE ON TO USE IT!
3. Determine which key will be used to open up the Tool Ring System and
which key will be used to use the active tool.
4. Go into your game's Database > Items tab and create new tools.
5. Insert <Tool Common Event: x> into the item's notebox. Replace x with
the ID of a Common Event to launch when used.
<Tool Common Event: x> - For: Items ONLY - Replace 'x' with the ID of the Common Event to launch when used.
Open Tool Ring - Opens up the tool ring forcefully.
Tool Ring Enable Switch:
- If this switch is on, enable the Tool Ring System.
If not used, the Tool Ring will always be accessible.
Open Tool Ring Key:
- Select which key to open up the Tool Ring System.
Use Active Tool:
- Select which key to use the currently equipped active tool.
Icon Size Rate:
- The rate of the tools' icon sizes.
- 1.00 = 100%, 2.00 = 200%
- Icon used to represent the currently active tool.
- Icon used to represent an empty tool slot.
Normal Background Color:
Active Background Color:
Empty Background Color:
- Color of the background circles in the Tool Ring System.
- Format #rrggbb
Tool Tip Color:
- Color of the tool tip window background in the Tool Ring System.
- Format #rrggbb
Empty Tool Tip:
- Tool Tip text when no tool is found in the slot.
- Text format on how to display quantities over 1.
%1 - Quantity
Tool Tip Shift:
- Tool tip text on the Shift key for removal/registering tools.
Tool Tip OK:
- Tool tip text on the Shift key for ok button.
Tool Tip Cancel:
- Tool tip text on the Shift key for cancel button.
RPG Maker Version
This plugin is made for and tested on RPG Maker MV with version 1.6.2. I cannot guarantee if it works on lower versions.
1. These plugins may be used in free or commercial games.
2. 'RPG Maker Irina' must be given credit in your games.
3. You are allowed to edit the code.
4. Do NOT change the filename, parameters, and information of the plugin.
5. You are NOT allowed to redistribute these Plugins.
6. You may NOT take code for your own released Plugins.
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.59 USD. You will get access to the following files: